Tuesday, June 11, 2013

19 Weeks!

Didn't I  JUST  write a post for the 18 week mark?  Feels like it was yesterday that I posted that, but we've already blown through another week.   

I love the emails that I get from www.babycenter.com updating me on the growth and progress of the little man.  Here is the link to this week's "19 week" update: Click Here to see how much he has grown.

We're almost to the half-way point, but this little guy still has a LOT of growing to do.  Look how cramped the illustration picture makes them look!  I'm sure they're fine but this position looks awfully uncomfortable to me!


I still haven't felt any kicks from him just yet.  A few flutters right when I lay down at night but no really obvious movements.  I know he's squirming when he's awake because we've seen him during the ultrasounds, but for first-time moms to be it may take a little longer to feel the movements.  I've been feeding him some delicious birthday cake so maybe the sugar rush will have him kicking me soon!  (Thanks for the cake, Bebe!  We enjoyed it VERY much!)

2 comments:

Courtney Kassner said...

The weeks are flying by! It took me a while to realize that what I was feeling was actually the baby moving around in there. I told Will it felt like popcorn popping in my belly! It's gotten much stronger now.

Wallace said...

You are looking soooo cute, Courtney! I love your bump-dates :)
Hope you've been feeling great!